- Do you have gaps between your teeth?
- Do you have an incorrectly shaped tooth?
- Would you like a treatment that removes as little tooth as possible?
Veneers are a thin layer of porcelain or reinforced resin. Similar to a false nail, a veneer is a protective shell that covers the front of your tooth to reshape it or improve its colour.
Why choose veneers?
- When orthodontics is not an option, veneers may be the answer
- Veneers stay securely attached to your teeth.
- They are unlikely to affect the nerves within a tooth or weaken it
- Similar to false nails, veneers are painless and easy to apply
- Veneers can be used to close gaps between teeth